Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Energy Healing and Crystal Raffle Update

Quick Update: If you've made a donation to my water well project, please send me an e-mail. Getting ready to do the first raffle tomorrow and having a slight issue with obtaining necessary donor information. The organization is currently trying to figure out how to handle privacy concerns while providing information for the raffles, and until they do, I have no way of knowing you made an anononymous donation so I can include you in the raffle. So please send me a quick e-mail at HealingForWater@yahoo.com, and I will make sure to include you! And if you'd like to make a donation before tomorrow's raffle, here is the link:
http://mycharitywater.org/healingforwater

Thank you so much to those of you who have helped out with donations and through info-spreading. I genuinely appreciate it! May it come back to you 100-fold! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment