Saturday, November 28, 2009

Use the Power of Crystals to Amplify Your Power

Hello!

I just wanted to let you all know that my new crystal website is up and running!! The address is: www.powertreasuresonline.com

On the website you can read about different crystals and their benefits. You can also browse benefits to see what crystals fall under the benefit you are looking for. You can also read about the use of crystals throughout history and about how crystals work.

The point of the website was to make some of my energy healing services more accessible. So on the website you can purchase beautiful, crystal pendants that I energetically cleanse, consecrate, charge, and custom-program for you. Every pendant comes with a little note stating what it was programmed to do.

This idea came to me during meditation way back in May, so I'm excited to finally have it up and running! This is a service I usually provide as part of my life coaching package, so I'm excited to have the opportunity to offer it to more people and to also spread knowledge about crystals and how they can help you reach your goals and improve the quality of your life. Everyone who knows me, knows that I don't go ANYWHERE without a crystal pendant on. So you know how I feel about them.

Anyhow, I hope you will enjoy the website and spread the word. If you have anything you would like to see on this site in the future, please let me know. It's going to be an ongoing project and I hope to add more information to it in the months ahead.

Power Treasures: www.powertreasuresonline.com

Thank you!!!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment